There’s no question, the world is a different place in the face of the current COVID-19 pandemic we’re all dealing with. Chances are, many of you are working from home, far from the familiar comforts of your office, like a desk, your colleagues, or if you’re anything like me, a proper chair. People are using video conference services like Zoom for everything from keeping in touch with friends and virtual yoga classes to regular team meetings and the important business of world leaders. So why not spice it up with a little trip around the world?
Just because you’re working remotely, doesn’t mean you can’t dream of Enjoying extraordinary places around the Olympic Peninsula. Put yourself in the picture at one of the many legendary locations around the LOOP with these beautiful Zoom backgrounds.
How to download & implement your Zoom background:
- Right-click on the background and select “Save Image”
- In a Zoom meeting click the ^ arrow next to Start/Stop Video.
- Click Choose a virtual background
- Click the small + sign and select Add Image
- Select the saved Enjoy Olympic Peninsula Zoom background
- Uncheck the box that says Mirror my Video
- Be transported to an otherwordly Olympic Peninsula destination!
- Plan on putting yourself in this same scene soon! Looking forward to your visit once it is again OK to travel.